16 Ago HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic Acid is a substance naturally present in the human body. Over time, the HA levels decrease, causing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. Also the every-day gestures and expressions heighten the lines around the mouth, eyes and other facial areas.
The HA (Hyaluronic acid) procedure is performed through diffusions using very fine needles, achieving immediate results, with a natural rejuvenation look, without changing the facial features.
Hyaluronic acid is currently used as a moisturizer and a dermal filler, with emphasis in the following cases:
- Deep hydration to the face, neck and décolleté areas, enhancing the appearance of the skin, its texture and elasticity.
- Fades wrinkles and expression lines, reducing the signs of ageing
- Restoration of facial volume: cheekbones projection or nose profile.
- Encances hydration and projection of lips, correcting the lack of volume, looking full and luscious, but not fake.
- Correction of minor scars (traces of post-acne, chickenpox…)
We only work with the most exclusive and prestigious world renowned laboratories such as:
-Art Filler (Filorga)